Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update

Being I am back to work now I don't have a lot of time for blogging or knitting, but I have finished a few items on my list of things to do.

I've finished a scarf for my step-father. The one I made him for Christmas was too short so I made a brand new one for him, just have to wait until I can get to Chicago or until my mom and him come here to give it to him.

I've also finished my Braids and Lace Shawl but due to various reasons I haven't been able to take a picture so I can't finish the pattern either, lol.

And last but not least my 5 rectangle baby sweater which I've been using as a work in progress for now has a 6th rectangle to make a cute little hat with a fun fur fringe around it. Since my kids are all grown and I don't have any babies or dolls I will be taking a picture of it some time soon as well. Just have to figure out what is wrong with my camera.

I hope everyone is have a wonderful new year so far!

Hugs,
Cindy

No comments: