Wednesday, February 15, 2012

More Cleaning / Organizing

So even though yesterday was Valentines Day, I still did a few household tasks, cause I just couldn't stand the state the kitchen was in so I did the dishes, then cleaned up the stove, when looking for something in the fridge I remembered the broccoli needed prepared for freezing so I did that.  When I went out to the garage to see if there was room in the chest freezer it suddenly became apparent that I should really defrost that, so away I went.

My husband kept telling me to not worry about it until another day, but for some reason I just couldn't.

We went to the city later to go to Red Lobster for our date.  They were super busy so we took a detour over to value village and I found a cute little night stand for beside the bed, I was previously using a very old end table that was literally on it's last leg so this was an excellent find.

Not sure what I'll do today, so far I'm happy to take a break.

Have a good day everyone!

No comments: